Tower Hobbies® Laser 200 Flatty 3D EP ARF
A Frank Noll Design!
Based loosely on the full-scale Laser 200 aerobatic plane, this lightweight, flat foam model lets you try your hand at 3D flight with minimal expense — and only about three hours of easy assembly. It’s not a trainer but is easy to fly with control throws reduced. Increase the throws and you have the potential to perform exciting 3D maneuvers. The bright, factory applied trim scheme echoes that of the full-size aircraft, and looks stunning whether flying outdoors in light winds or in large indoor areas.
Specifications:Wingspan: 33.5 in (850 mm) Wing Area: 261 in² (16.8 dm²) Wing Loading: 3.1-3.5 oz/ft² (9-11 g/dm²) Weight: 5.6-6.4 oz (160-180 g) Length: 33 in (840 mm) Requirements: 4+ channel radio with 3 micro servos, 250-size brushless motor, 10A (min.) brushless ESC, 7.4V 350mAh 25C LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, 8x3.8 slow-flyer propeller
- Lightweight, economically priced and easy-to-assemble foam flyer.
- Ideal for intermediate to advanced pilots.
- Capable of performing a wide range of exciting 3D maneuvers.
- Vibrant, factory-applied trim scheme.
- Reduced control surface throws makes the Laser 200 Flatty easy to fly.
- Complete hardware package included.