Tower Hobbies F4U Corsair Brushless Rx-R
$15 Gift Certificate with Ultimate Combo!
Patrol the Pacific with Receiver-Ready ease!
The F4U is as popular as the P-51 Mustang, and now, it's just as easy to enjoy. The F4U's wing would take hours to build in a kit; with the Tower Hobbies F4U Corsair Brushless Rx-R, it's a single piece that you can bolt on in minutes! Like the fuselage, it's made from lightweight AeroCell foam. AeroCell not only makes the F4U tough and damage-resistant; its authentic factory finish and molded-in detail make the F4U look good high in the air and up close on the ground. And with the realism, you also get true convenience. The F4U arrives with a 1000kV brushless motor, 30A ESC and 4 micro servos already installed. Install an 11.1V, 1800-2200mAh LiPo battery and the radio system of your choice, and you can be ready for your first mission in a matter of hours. And best of all, the TOWER F4U is as easy to afford and fly as it is to assemble.
Specifications:Wingspan: 39 in (990 mm) Wing Area: 271 in2 (17.5 dm2) Wing Loading: 14.9-15.9 oz/ft2 (45-49 g/dm2) Weight: 28-30 oz (795-850 g) Length: 31 in (785 mm) Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, 11.1V (3S) 1800-2200mAh LiPo battery with SuperTigre® connector*, LiPo-compatible battery charger
*LiPo batteries with other connectors may require an adapter.
Download Instruction Manual:
- Receiver-ready, with a 1000kV outrunner brushless motor, 30A ESC and 4 micro servos already installed.
- Made of crash-tough, feather-light AeroCell™ foam, which repairs easily with CA adhesives.
- Straightforward, glue-free assembly: a one-piece wing minimizes building time.
- A magnetic hatch provides direct access to the battery tray and radio components.
- Includes a painted pilot figure, spinner and 9x4.5 propeller.