Giant Scale Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Gasoline ARF
Fast ARF assembly, using the finest materials and engineering.
The Fw 190's blistering performance and multi-role versatility (including high-altitude interceptor and night fighter) made it one of the most important fighters of WWII. Top Flite reproduces this Luftwaffe legend in an 85" span Giant Scale ARF that's packed with realistic touches!
Airplane shown with optional 3 blade prop.
- Built-up and sheeted airframe components come finished in flat MonoKote® film.
- Prehinged control surfaces and painted fiberglass parts reduce assembly time.
- Designed for Robart® retractable landing gear.
- Extras include a machined aluminum 2-blade spinner, cannons and antenna mounts.
- Matte-finish decals let you customize to your liking.
Wingspan: 85 in (2,160 mm), Wing Area: 1,198 in² (77.3 dm²), Weight: 22-24 lb (9.98-10.88 kg), Wing Loading: 42-46 oz/ft² (128-140 g/dm²), Length: 73 in (1,860 mm), Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 7 channels, 11-12 servos, 50-55 cc gasoline engine, Building and field equipment