Phoenix STII 2.4GHz RTRs
Now equipped with the Cougar P2+ 2.4GHz radio!
With its high-tech, molded composite chassis, the Phoenix STII is durable, rigid and best of all, lighter in weight than similar trucks. Thunder Tiger has developed new suspension technology to help this off-roader handle rough track conditions, and the race-proven transmission boasts a beefy 2.40:1 ratio for effortless power transfer.
- Composite motor mount.
- Pinion gear.
- 48-tooth composite spur gear, compatible with aftermarket pinion gears.
- Front tires with ribbed tread and foam inserts.
- Rear tires with block-pattern tread and foam inserts.
- White dish wheels.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Factory-applied decals.
- Full bronze bushings throughout.
- 60-day limited manufacturer's warranty.
Length: 15.6 in (397 mm), Width: 12.3 in (313 mm), Height: 6.1 in (155 mm), Ground Clearance: 1.9 in (48 mm), Wheelbase: 11 in (279 mm), Weight: 3 lb (1,361 g), Requirements: 6-cell NiMH battery pack with standard connector, NiMH-compatible battery charger (peak-type recommended), 8 "AA" batteries, Maintenance and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636