Tomahawk MX Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs
Superior speed and performance.
Nothing can prepare you for the superior speed and performance of Tomahawk MX Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs! Features include a Pro-18BX engine with pull-start and an aluminum tuned pipe, an Ace RC Cougar PS2 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, oil shocks and an adjustable, double wishbone suspension. Multiple bodies available.
- 0.12" (3 mm) thick anodized aluminum alloy chassis. Versatile modular design results in easy maintenance and mods.
- Fully ball-raced four-wheel shaft drive.
- Thunder Tiger Pro-18BX (3 cc) engine with pull-start, polished aluminum tuned pipe, glow plug and foam air filter.
- Ace RC® Cougar P2 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with two S1903 standard servos and one 2.4GHz 4-channel mini receiver.
- Painted and trimmed body, with decals for the lights, grille and body trim. Multiple officially licensed choices available.
- Heavy-duty, composite oil shocks.
- Fully adjustable double wishbone suspension.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver.
- Two-shoe composite clutch.
- Single-speed transmission.
- Bevel gear differentials.
- Front foam bumper.
- Sealed receiver box.
- Reinforced center spur gear, compatible with optional 2-speed transmissions (sold separately).
- Reinforced one-piece resin turnbuckles.
- 1" (26 mm) wide, 2" (52 mm) diameter rubber slicks with foam inserts.
- 1" (26 mm) wide, 2" (52 mm) diameter black plastic wheels.
- Non-adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Full set of sealed ball bearings.
- 60-day limited manufacturer's warranty, beginning at the date of purchase.
Length: 17 in (432 mm) Width: 7.9 in (200 mm) Height: 4.3 in (110 mm) Wheelbase (adj.): 9.7-10.4 in (247-265 mm) Weight: 3.6 lb (1,650 g) Requirements: Glow fuel with 20% lubricant and 10-30% nitromethane content (synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended; do not use more than 10% nitro content for break-in), 12 "AA" batteries (8 for the transmitter; 4 for the battery box), Building and track equipment.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636