1/8 DEX408T EP 4WD Truggy Kit
Aesthetics and performance in one.
The DEX408T has a claim to fame that few other vehicles can make. It's designed from the ground up to be not only a dirt flinging, race winning beast, but also an eye-catching masterpiece of machined aluminum and polycarbonate. This kit gives you the precision-engineered parts you need to build a winner. Multi-position suspension tuning, Big Bore Shocks and the best in dirt protection ensure that your truggy runs straight and smooth to the finish! If you've got the building skill, the right motor and a decent radio, this kit has everything else you need to get out and dominate the track!
- Layout optimized for electric power and better weight distribution.
- Maintains 95% parts compatibility with the DNX408T for easy repairs and swaps.
- DPC front castor blocks improve handling and control.
- Composite heavy duty spur gear is durable and improves acceleration
- Composite cross hafts for reduced weight and better acceleration.
- White rear wing
- Composite spur gear cover and ESC/PT mount
Length: 20.5 in (520 mm) Width: 16.3 in (415 mm) Requires: Wheels, tires, body, radio gear, servos, battery, charger, ESC, motor, pinion gear, shock fluid and more.