DESC410v2 Short-Course 4WD Kit
The most agile short-course racer in its class!
Based on the DESC410R, the DESC410v2 has already visited the winner's circle, placing first at the 4WD SC class at the Alabama Manufacturer's Shootout! Aluminum parts give this truck the durability you need for furious short course racing, while molded composite components give you the competitive edge by reducing overall weight.
- Low center-of-gravity design.
- Aluminum chassis plate with aluminum upper chassis side rails and composite chassis spacers.
- Aluminum-bodied Big Bore oil shocks with additional blank pistons and alloy seal caps.
- Molded composite shock towers.
- Updated front/rear suspension arms.
- Module-1 (for 550/4-pole motors) and 48DP (for controlled class racing) spur gears.
- Machined aluminum suspension hangers.
- Choice of small or large molded composite rear bumpers.
- Front/rear sway bars.
- CNC-machined aluminum motor mount.
- Front/rear gear differentials with machine-cut ring gears.
- Center slipper differential (gear differential and slipper clutch combined into one unit).
Length: 21.9 in (550 mm) Width: 11.2 in (285 mm) Wheelbase (adj.): 13-13.2 in (329-336 mm) Internal Gear Ratio: 2.47:1 Weight (approx.): 6 lb (2,700 g) Requirements: 550-size motor, LiPo-compatible ESC, 2-channel radio with 1 high-torque steering servo, Short-course body, 7.4V (2S) LiPo saddle pack, LiPo-compatible charger, 1/10 scale short-course tires, Silicone-type shock oil, Silicone-type diff oil, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636