TTX600 6-Channel 2.4GHz SLT Radio System
Affordable, yet feature-packed!
Sport pilots looking to "step up" to a 6-channel system will find the TTX600 is as feature-packed as it is affordable. Two additional channels make it easy to control landing gear and flaps. Built-in dual rates add value and versatility. What's more, 2.4GHz technology provides interference-free, crystal-free control – and the ability to fly instantly, without waiting for a frequency to open up. Like other Tactic systems, the TTX600 offers the advantages of exclusive Secure Link Technology. A single button-push creates an unbreakable link between your transmitter and receiver that ignores any signal…except yours. Highly dependable and reasonably priced, the TTX600 is a standout system that offers the most-requested features – and plenty of room to grow!
- 5th and 6th Channels for Landing Gear and Flaps
- Dual Rates*
- Digital Trims* and Servo Reversing
- V-Tail and Elevon Mixing
- Compact, Lightweight TR624 Receiver
- Wireless Trainer System
- Ball Bearing Gimbals *on elevator, ailerons and rudder
- Adjustable Stick Lengths
- Power LED and Low-Voltage Alarm
- Built-in Charge Jack for Optional Rechargeable Batteries
- 4-Cell "AA" Battery Holder for Receiver, Adjustable Neck Strap, On/Off Switch Harness with Charge Lead and Instruction Manual
Channels: 6, Frequencies: 2.403 – 2.480GHz, Modulation: FHSS spread spectrum, Input power: Four "AA" alkaline, NiCd or NiMH cells (3.8-8.0V, not included), Output Power: 0.1W, Power-On Indicator: Red LED, with low-battery indicator, Audible Tones: low-voltage and digital trim adjustments, Reversing: for all channels, Trims: analog (throttle); digital (aileron, elevator & rudder), Charge Jack: built-in (Futaba®-compatible), Trainer Function: wireless (compatible with other Tactic aircraft transmitters), Mixes: V-tail; elevon, Requirements: 8 "AA" batteries (alkaline, NiCd or NiMH)