Phoenix Model Tucano GP/EP ARF
A fast-building value for experienced pilots!
Spanning 61.4," the Phoenix Model Tucano GP/EP ARF is a fast-building value for experienced pilots. Features balsa/plywood construction, a one-piece wing with aluminum joiner tube, an attractive Oracover film trim scheme, a painted fiberglass cowl, two pilot figures, a painted red spinner and more.
Specifications:Wingspan: 61.4 in (1560 mm), Wing Area: 581 in² (37.5 dm²), Wing Loading: 26 oz/ft² (79 g/dm²), RTF Weight: 6.2 lb (2800 g), Length: 49.2 in (1250 mm), Common Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) foam rubber padding, Building and field equipment
GP ARF Requirements: .40-.46 (6.5-7.5) 2-stroke engine, Standard muffler, 5 standard servos, Two 6 in. (152 mm) servo extensions, Y-harness, 11x6 propeller, Glow fuel
EP ARF Requirements: ElectriFly® RimFire™ .46 outrunner brushless motor (GPMG4725), 60A brushless ESC, Four 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos, 14.8V (4S) 4000mAh (min.) 30C LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, 12x8 or 13x6.5 electric propeller
- Complete hardware package.
- Non-adjustable motor/engine mount.
- 2.25 in. (57 mm) dia. red plastic spinner.
- Balsa and plywood construction (most parts are laser-cut).
- One-piece wing with aluminum joiner tube.
- Factory-applied Oracover® film, decorated in a stylish red-and-white trim scheme.
- Dual-servo aileron control.
- Painted fiberglass cowling.
- Clear double canopy with two painted pilot figures.
- Plywood-reinforced radio compartment (accessible under the wing).
- Three 2.25 in. (57 mm) dia. foam wheels.
- 12 oz. (360 cc) fuel tank with a cushioning foam insert.