30VG (P) ES
The big block with big versatility.
While most .30-size engines are all about power, the 30VG has a square design that suits it perfectly for any 1/8 scale application. The 30VG's muscle is a natural for your monster trucks, but it can also be dropped into a buggy or on-roader for incredible speeds.
- Performance advantages include a rear exhaust design, ABL sleeve, a 3-port liner and a double-bushed knife-edge conrod.
- An insulated sleeve on the carb prevents fuel vaporization – a feature that the competitors don't have!
- Comes with an SG (pilot) shaft (P), #8 glow plug and #203 air filter.
- The crankshaft is oversized for durability, with a rubber-sealed front bearing and a rear bearing that's oversized to carry torque loads.
- The 30VG (P) ES Electric Start w/21E Slide Carb is equipped with a back plate for using a DuraTrax® Kwik Pit™ Super Start or HPI Roto Starter ignition system.
Displacement: 0.298 cu in (5cc) Bore: 0.728 in (18.5 mm) Stroke: 0.7165 in (18.2 mm) Practical rpm: 4000-36,000 Weight: 12.7oz. (360 g) Requires: manifold, tuned pipe, glow fuel Output: 3.0 hp @ 28,000 rpm Includes: #8 glow plug, #203 air filter
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636