O.S. GT15 Gas
Solid, gas-powered performance
The GT15 is the newest and smallest offering in the OS Engines gasoline engine line. It weighs only 904g and cranks out over 2 horsepower and 15,000 rpm! Plus, its compact enough to fit in most airplanes that require a 2-stroke 61-size or 4-stroke 91-size engine. The carburetor design is made specifically for this engine. Set also includes an ignition module.
Specifications:Displacement: 0.91 cu in (14.95 cc) Bore: 1.090 in (27.7 mm) Stroke: 0.976 in (24.8 mm) RPM Range: 2000-15,000 Output: 2.37 hp @ 15,000 Engine: 22.3 oz (631 g) 22.257 Muffler: 6.3 oz (178 g) 6.27 Ignition Mod: 3.4 oz (95 g) 3.35 Total: 1.99 lb (904 g) Requires: Installation in plane and fuel.
- Offers power equivalent to a .90 4-stroke or .60 2-stroke glow engine, with the superior fuel economy advantages of gasoline.
- Features the same mounting pattern as the 65AX.
- Specially designed O.S. carb makes tuning a breeze and delivers excellent throttle response; it comes equipped with a regulator and pump.
- A special roller bearing on the large end of the conrod allows for 50:1 fuel/oil mixture.
- Includes the compact IG-06 ignition module.