O.S. FS-62V 4-Stroke Ringed w/Muffler
Great Fall Rebate
$25 Merchandise Certificate
Famous O.S. power, with classic “Golden Age” looks!
Complement any scale or sport airplane with the multi-cylinder look, deeper bass sound and 4-stroke power of the O.S. FS-62V! The included Jet Stream Silencer produces an authentic, scale sound. The FS-62V mounts in the same space as the O.S. 56FS-a, with a 180° reversible carb for easy installation.
Specifications:Displacement: 0.617 cu. in. (10.11 cc) Output: 1.12 hp @ 11,000 rpm RPM Range: 2,400-11,000 Bore: 0.98 in (25 mm) Stroke: 0.81 in (20.6 mm) Engine Weight: 15.6 oz (442 g) Muffler Weight: 1.55 oz (44 g) Requirements: 5-20% glow fuel with 18% lubricant content, Propeller, Electric starter, Glow starter, Field equipment
- Designed with angled valve layout and individual valve covers.
- Using different materials for the cylinder head and crankcase result in the optimum balance of cooling and combustion efficiency.
- Machined aluminum pushrod guides.
- Jet Stream Silencer produces an authentic exhaust sound that is ideal for scale airplanes.
- Features the same mounting dimensions as the O.S. 56FS-a.
- Carburetor is reversible by 180° and mounted on the center line, making it easy to install in a variety of models.
- "F" glow plug.