New! Kraken RC 1/5 VEKTA.5LSE Pro 4WD Gasoline Kit
The VEKTA.5LSE Pro recreates all the excitement of the “King of the Hammers” circuit in an awesome 1/5 scale Pro 4WD Kit! This true scale 4400 buggy boasts a 6061-T6 aluminum plate chassis with detachable front assembly, a full roll cage, pre-cut body panels with Pro livery wraps, hard-anodized MegaShocks with 8 mm shafts and much, much more.
Specifications:Length: 34.8 in (884 mm), Width: 22.8 in (580 mm), Height: 12.6 in (320 mm), Ground Clearance: 2 in (50 mm) – adjustable to 4 in (100 mm), Wheelbase: 23.9 in (608 mm), Weight (w/o Engine): 37.8 lb (17.1 kg), Battery Box Dimensions: 4.7 x 2 x 1.9 in (120 x 51 x 47.5 mm), Gear Ratio: 1:10.079, Requirements: 29-32 cc gasoline engine, Radio system with two large-scale servos, receiver battery and charger, Gasoline, 2-stroke oil, Building and track equipment
- 4-link triangulation rear suspension with two 12 mm upper link bars, height-adjustable rear trailing arms, CNC-machined rear axle and trailing arms. All-metal differential unit enclosed with CNC aluminum housing plate, torsion levers and 0.2 in (4.5 mm) diameter sway bar.
- Center all-metal transmission with adjustable slipper clutch and CNC-cut heavy-duty steel pinion, step and spur gears. Supported by two aluminum plates and enclosed by a Lexan® shroud.
- All-around CVDs.
- All-metal diff housing and hardened gears.
- Kraken ATD (All Terrain Dominator) heavily treaded medium compound tires.
- 7.3 in (186 mm) diameter, 2.9 in (74 mm) wide wheels with 24 mm hex.
- Adjustable camber/toe-in.
- Plenum-style filtered air chamber enables a slimmer chassis design and future body iterations.
- True scale 4WD class 4400 buggy.
- 0.2 in (5 mm) 6061-T6 aluminum plate chassis with detachable front assembly for easy maintenance. The rear section is designed like a roll cage trussed with 10 mm aluminum bars.
- Four-wheel drive with telescoping rear splined joint driveshaft for easy detachment.
- Pre-cut body panels and Pro livery wraps.
- Hard-anodized 38 mm MegaShocks with 8 mm shafts.
- Independent front suspension with heavy-duty nylon arms; A-arm articulation supported by 8 mm steel hinge pins.