1/8 Vorza™ Flux Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
Race-inspired brushless performance.
Race-inspired and equipped for premium brushless performance! The HPI Racing 1/8 Vorza Flux Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR pairs a Flux Tork 2200kV brushless motor and programmable, Flux Blur ESC with a 2.4GHz radio. A factory-painted body and a World Championship-winning suspension are some of the bonuses it has to offer!
- Tough 6061 aluminum chassis provides the ideal backbone.
- Full-time 4WD.
- Flux Tork 2200kV brushless motor.
- Flux Shot brushless ESC with integrated cooling fan and 6S LiPo compatibility. Connect it to the Windows®-compatible HPI Racing Castle Link™ USB
- Programming Kit (sold separately) to control power delivery, braking, throttle curves and more.
- TF-40 2.4GHz pistol-grip radio system with drop-down steering wheel, electronic fail-safe, 3-channel functionality, EPA, servo reversing, steering dual rate, a fold-down aerial and an easy-carry handle.
- High-torque metal-gear steering servo.
- Factory-painted "New-Look" body with brand-new HPI logo design.
- Durable black nylon wing results in high downforce.
- 0.6" (16 mm) threaded aluminum Big Bore oil shocks.
- Aluminum shock towers with multiple shock positions.
- Suspension is based on the World Champion Hot Bodies® D8 buggy.
- Long suspension arms provide balance and stability.
- Front, center and rear fluid-filled differentials.
- Strong, spiral-cut bevel gears provide balance and efficiency.
- Front/rear sway bars result in confident cornering.
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune handling.
- Maintenance-free, extra-strong sealed shaft drivetrain.
- Hardened steel spur gear and pinion gear.
- Aluminum heatsink motor mount helps keep the motor cool.
- Nylon stone and dirt guards keep rocks out of the chassis.
- LiPo-ready adjustable battery tray with secure hook-and-loop straps.
- Adjustable toe-in for suspension fine-tuning.
- HB/HPI Proto all-terrain tires.
- V7 black chrome wheels.
- HPI RC Cars DVD.
- Full assembly instructions.
Length: 20 in (508 mm), Width: 12 in (305 mm), Height: 7 in (178 mm), Wheelbase: 12.8 in (325 mm), Requirements Two 6-7 cell (7.2V-8.4V) 4000mAh NiMH flat packs or two 2-3 cell (2S-3S) 4000mAh (min.) 25C LiPo batteries with Deans® Ultra Plug® connectors, Battery charger, 4 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636