TwinStar 25 Twin ARF
The easy ARF way to twin-engine thrills!
The TwinStar ARF arrives mostly prebuilt, so you're just a few hours away from takeoff! Underneath the pre-applied film covering are a fuselage and wing sections made of interlocking wood parts for durability and low weight. Unlike other twin-engine models, there's no shared fuel tank or servo. Each wing on the TwinStar ARF has its own fuel tank and servo, so if one engine fails, the other won't be affected. Positioning the nacelles near the centerline prevents "spin-ins" resulting from uneven thrust, so you'll still have the power and control to perform rock-solid loops and rolls before coming in for a soft landing. Even with its dual engines, the TwinStar handles much like a single-engine R/C plane of comparable size, and the wing attaches easily at the field with nylon bolts, and is removed just as quickly for the ride home.
- Balsa and plywood construction.
- Two-piece balsa and plywood wings join with plywood joiners and attach with nylon bolts. Left and right engine nacelles must be attached.
- Factory-covered and trimmed plywood engine nacelles.
- Factory-applied MonoKote® film covering, featuring a white and red color scheme and blue/black stripes on the wing, fuselage and tail sections. Black sections simulate cabin windows.
- Plywood-reinforced engine compartment, accessible from the bottom of the fuselage where the wing attaches.
- Painted fiberglass cowl.
- Fixed tricycle landing gear with 0.16" (4 mm) diameter wires.
- Three 2-3/4" (70 mm) diameter foam wheels.
- Two adjustable nylon engine mounts.
- Single-servo aileron control.
- Two 4 oz. (120 cc) fuel tanks.
- Two 2" (51 mm) red plastic spinners.
- Flight-ready in several hours.
- Full hardware package.
- Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at purchase date. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Wingspan: 56 in (1,422 mm) Wing Area: 560 in² (36.1 dm²) Wing Loading: 21-23 oz/ft² (64-70 g/dm²) Weight: 5-5.5 lb (2,270-2,490 g) Length: 50 in (1,270 mm) Requirements: Two 2-stroke .20-.40 cu. in. (3.3-6.5 cc) or two 4-stroke .26-.30 cu. in. (4.2-4.9 cc) engines, Sports-style muffler, Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, 5 standard servos, Y-harness (for throttle servos), Building and field equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636