Hobbistar™ 60 Select RTF
Ready to fly in 20 minutes!
Spanning 71", the Hobbistar 60 Select RTF is easy to track, and flies well even at low speeds. It's ideal for basic aerobatics, too! You're just 20 minutes away from the flight line, and the included Futaba radio and O.S. engine are top-of-the-line.
- Balsa and plywood construction.
- Two wing halves are joined with a simple screw-together design. A large 71" (1,805 mm) wingspan improves stability and visibility. The wing mounts to the fuselage with rubber bands.
- Factory-covered in Top Flite® MonoKote® film. Colors are blue and white with red and orange stripes.
- Factory-installed O.S® Max 65LA sport engine with muffler and glow plug.
- Futaba® 6EXAP 6-channel computer radio system with four servos and a 7-channel receiver.
- Single-servo aileron control.
- Plywood-reinforced radio compartment.
- Metal one-piece engine mount with mounting straps.
- 14 oz (420 cc) fuel tank.
- Wire tricycle-style landing gear.
- Three 2.75" (70 mm) diameter foam wheels.
- 2-3/4" (69 mm) white spinner.
- Complete hardware package.
- Photo-illustrated instructions.
- Ready to fly in about 20 minutes.
- 90-day limited manufacturer's warranty, covering defects or workmanship.
Wingspan: 71 in (1,805 mm) Wing Area: 888 in² (57 dm²) Wing Loading: 20-22 oz/ft² (61-67 g/dm²) Weight: 7.5-8.5 lb (3.4-3.9 kg) Length: 55 in (1,400 mm) Requirements: Model airplane fuel with 5-15% nitromethane content, Propeller, Building and field equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636