Rifle 1M EP Sport ARF
A fast favorite for speed fanatics!
The original, 31" span Great Planes Rifle scored big with pilots looking for fast, full-throttle fun…without needing expensive electronics and spending hours in the workshop prior to flight. This one-meter version offers a larger size for improved handling and visibility, plus even faster speeds. It all adds up to a lot of adrenalin-pumping aircraft action!
- Reaches 130+ mph (209 kph) using the recommended "speed" power setup.*
- Optional "sport" power setup delivers impressive performance in a 90-100 mph (145-161 kph) range.
- Dual aileron servos increase precision and allow flaperon/spoileron mixing for a wider flight envelope.
- Lightweight, durable composite construction.
- Low parts count and prehinged control surfaces offer fast, easy assembly.
- Includes machined aluminum spinner and complete hardware.
- Bright, high-visibility trim scheme.
*Average speed at sea level with the recommended electronics.
Wingspan: 39.5 in (1000 mm) Wing Area: 174 in2 (11.2 dm2) Weight Range: 25-28 oz (710-795 g) Wing Loading: 20.7-23.2 oz/ft2 (63-71 g/dm2) Length: 30.5 in (775 mm) Requires: 4-5 channel radio with 3 micro servos; 28mm brushless inrunner motor; 50A brushless ESC; 2S-3S 2200mAh LiPo battery & compatible charger