Great Planes Escapade GP/EP ARF
Ready to be a favorite right from the start!
A pilot might own many planes, but there's always one that stands out as the all-time favorite. That's what Great Planes designed the Escapade GP/EP ARF to be. If you've mastered a trainer, you can fly it with confidence — and when you've flown it once, you'll always be eager for the next chance to enjoy its easy handling and nimble aerobatics.
Specifications:Wingspan: 52.5 in (1,340 mm) Wing Area: 483 in² (31.2 dm²) Wing Loading: 24 - 26 oz/ft² (73 - 80 g/dm²) Weight: 5.0-5.5 lb (2,270 – 2,495 g) Length: 46 in (1,160 mm) Requires: 4-channel radio w/3-5 servos, 2-stroke .40-.55 or 4-stroke .52-.70 engine, or 800kV Outrunner brushless motor, 60A brushless ESC (min) & 14.8V, 3200mAh LiPo battery
- Easy-to-install mounts for glow engines and brushless motors
- No-mod set ups for single-servo or dual-servo ailerons
- Built-up airframe
- Bolt-on wing and tail surfaces, landing gear and wheel pants
- Prehinged control surfaces
- Striking MonoKote trim scheme