DLE-170cc Twin Gasoline Engine
Packed with power!
Enjoy plentiful power on demand with the DLE Engines DLE-170cc Twin Gasoline Engine! Includes advanced CNC machining, an Electronic Ignition Unit, twin mufflers, a customized carburetor and more.
- Special, bearing-equipped aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Advanced CNC machining.
- Horizontally-opposed twin cylinders reduce vibration.
- Simple design allows for a high power-to-weight ratio.
- Automatic electronic ignition.
- Double V-type reed valves, bottom-induction design.
- Includes mount, spark plugs, gaskets, bolts, machined aluminum standoffs, a throttle arm extension and mounting template.
- 2-year limited warranty through Hobby Services* beginning at date of purchase.
*DLE Engines sold by Tower Hobbies, come with a 2 year limited warranty. Service is provided by Hobby Services in Champaign, IL.
Displacement: 10.4 cu. in. (170 cc), Output: 17.5 hp @ 9,000 rpm, Bore: 2.1 in (52 mm), Stroke: 1.6 in (40 mm), RPM Range: 1,100-9,000, Approx. Weight (with Mufflers): 9.1 lb (4,110 g), Individual Engine Weight: 7.8 lb (3,550 g), Combined Exhaust Weight: 7.1 oz (200 g), Ignition Unit Weight: 5.6 oz (160 g), Compression Ratio: 9.5:1, Gasoline-Oil Mix: 30:1, Requires: Unleaded gasoline, Oil, 30x12 or 32x10 propeller and Ignition battery (4.8-6V NiCd/NiMH, 7.4V LiPo* or 6.6V LiFe battery). *LiPo or LiFe battery use requires voltage regulators.