Wraith™ Rock Racer 4WD Kit
The must-have kit with first-class enhancements!
From off-road bashing to treacherous rock crawling to serious sport racing, the 1/10 scale Wraith Rock Racer 4WD Kit does it all! It's loaded with upgrades, too, including an ultra-tough full tube frame chassis, an AR60 off-center pumpkin axle, WB8 Wild Boar driveshafts, universal joint axles and much, much more.
- True four-wheel drive (4WD) locked differentials and an offset pumpkin.
- Clear body panels.
- Tuned shock springs feature a softer spring rate, for handling high speeds and harsh terrain.
- Four-link suspension geometry with aluminum lower links, optimized for reduced axle steer and balanced anti-squat/roll characteristics.
- AR60 OCP-Axle™ is constructed from high-strength composite material, and is reinforced by a boxed-in axle truss to distribute stress over a larger area.
- WB8 Wild Boar™ metal-to-metal Constant Velocity Joint (CVJ) universal joint driveshaft system with a splined plastic slider uses a screw shaft for a more positive lock to the output shaft.
- Hardened steel universal joint axles increase the steering angle by 10° over the stock dogbone/drive cup setup, for smooth, efficient action.
- Slipper clutch enhances the drivetrain's overall durability.
- Protective transmission spur gear cover keeps dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear.
- Durable, flat skidplate protects the transmission and other critical components.
- Vertical, clip-in ESC mount (ESC not included).
- Waterproof receiver box.
- Battery tray holds standard 6-cell (7.2V) NiMH stick packs or most 2-cell (2S) LiPo batteries.
- Soft R35 compound 2.2" (56 mm) Ripsaw™ tires.
- 2.2" (56 mm) Raceline Renegade wheels.
- All-hex hardware results in easy assembly. No Philips screwdrivers required!
Wheelbase: 13.5 in (343 mm) Width: 11.6 in (295 mm) Height: 9 in (229 mm) Ground Clearance: 3 in (76.2 mm) Weight (w/o Electronics): 4.9 lb (2.2 kg) Requirements: 20T-55T crawler motor, Crawler ESC with forward, reverse and drag brake, 2-channel radio system with 1 receiver and 1 steering servo, 6-cell (7.2V) NiMH stick pack or 2-cell (7.4V) LiPo pack, Battery charger, "AA" batteries, Paint, CA glue
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636