1/8 RC8.2 RS Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
The perfect way to get into 1/8 scale nitro buggies!
With the RC8.2RS RTR, you can have the same proven performance features of the RC8.2 in a Race Spec Ready-To-Run! It all starts with a powerful Reedy .21VS engine with pull-start and a 2-chambered tuned exhaust, and continues with a cutting-edge XP 2.4GHz radio system, Big Bore shocks and two factory-finished body choices.
- 7075 black-anodized aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- Reedy .21 VS engine with pull-start and two-chamber tuned pipe.
- XP 2.4GHz radio with water-resistant receiver box and high-torque XP DS1510MG metal gear steering servo.
- Painted and trimmed body, available in Gray or White.
- 0.6" (16 mm) Big Bore oil shocks with blue 6061 aluminum bodies.
- 0.12" (3 mm) thick 7075 aluminum low-CG shock towers.
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry.
- Dual bellcrank steering rack with servo saver and aluminum steering knuckles.
- "D" size glow starter.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
Length: 18.5 in (470 mm), Width: 12 in (305 mm), Wheelbase: 12.7 in (323 mm), Weight: 7.9 lb (3,570 g) Requirements: Glow fuel with 20-30% nitromethane content, One "D" battery and Ten "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636