SC10GT Short-Course Nitro 2.4GHz RTR
Official R/C Car of the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series!
Combine the off-the-charts excitement of short course truck racing with nitro power and you have the SC10GT! Powered by an .18X pull-start engine with tuned exhaust, the SC10GT is based on the proven GT2 platform. Also included: high-traction JConcepts rear tires, KMC wheels and an XP3-SS 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system.
- Blue-anodized chassis, constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Two-wheel drive.
- XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with a metal-gear steering servo, throttle/brake ATV (Adjustable Travel Volume) and dual-rate steering.
- Factory-painted and trimmed body, available in Blue and Silver.
- Four-wheel independent suspension.
- V2 dual disc slipper clutch.
- Sealed battery box.
- Ball differential with lightweight outdrives.
- Removable, modular radio tray protects the receiver from fuel spills.
- Optional 5 oz. (150 cc) fuel tank fits in the standard radio tray, for longer run times.
- AE logo mud flaps.
- Shielded bearings throughout.
- Glow starter and fuel bottle included.
- Low-CG transmission produces a high level of torque. Features a 4.09:1 ratio.
Length: 21.6 in (550 mm) Width: 11.5 in (292 mm) Wheelbase: 12.9 in (327 mm) Weight (w/o fuel): 5.1 lb (2,313 g) Requirements: Car blend glow fuel with 20-30% nitromethane content, 12 "AA" batteries (for the transmitter), 1 "D" battery (for the glow starter), Track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636