To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
Factory Team RC10TC6.2 4WD Kit
Get to the next level of performance
Associated is proud to introduce the newest innovation on the TC6 line, the TC6.2 4WD Kit. Upgrades literally abound on this vehicle and include improvements to the bulkhead, top plate and chassis—giving your vehicle even more flex for better handling. With those improvements comes the host of precision, anodized aluminum parts you've come to expect from Factory Team kits plus a whole lot more. It all adds up to a kit you absolutely have to have on your workbench.
- Updated bulkheads and arm mount system
- Dual bellcrank steering system with adjustable Ackermann
- Floating servo mount fits most popular servo sizes
- 2.25mm graphite laminate
- Floating spur gear mount design
- Ball stud positions are optimized for fine adjustments
- Spur gear and top plate lowered for more chassis flex and increased traction
- Lightweight rear gear diff with hard anodized aluminum outdrives
- Front spool with replaceable composite outdrives
- VCS3 shocks with hard-anodized threaded shock bodies
- Titanium turnbuckles with ballcup eyelets for easy access to ball stud
- 22 precision ball bearings
- Cross-compatibility with all TC6.1 suspension components
Length: 15in (381mm) Width: 7.5 in (190mm) Wheelbase: 10in (255mm) Weight: 3lbs (1350g) Requires: 2-channel radio with high-speed steering servo, 1/10 scale on-road motor, compatible ESC, LiPo or LiFe battery and compatible charger, 190mm touring car body. Tires, hex wheels, building and track equipment.