To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
Factory Team RC10TC6.1 Worlds Car 4WD Kit
The Factory Team's newest world-beater!
The latest incarnation of TC6.1 technology is primed to perform above and beyond its predecessors, starting with a chassis that reduces drag during cornering and is optimized for brushless motors and LiPo batteries. A warning to the competition: the RC10TC6.1 is ready to continue the championship legacy.
- Compatible with TC6 chassis components!
- Ultra-narrow 0.09" (2.3 mm) thick carbon fiber chassis with optimized flex and maximum chassis roll ground clearance.
- Four-wheel belt drive.
- Hard-anodized aluminum, threaded Factory Team VCS3 shocks with bottom-loaded seals.
- Factory Team carbon fiber shock towers.
- Suspension features front and rear anti-roll bars with the H.D.R.C. (High Definition Roll Control) system. Roll stiffness is controlled and adjusted by two wires mounted into an aluminum center member and linked to the suspension arms. The center member rolls on a bearing surface to reduce friction and provide ultra-precise movement.
- Multi-position steering system allows for fine-tuning of Ackermann rates.
- Symmetrical bulkhead layout minimizes spare parts' cost.
- Lightweight rear gear differential for maximum performance and minimal maintenance.
- Front spool with replaceable composite outdrives.
- Titanium turnbuckles with new ballcup eyelets allow easy access to ball stud.
- Factory Team vertical ball stud bearing caps.
- Offset arm mounts increase durability and minimize shims between the mount and the bulkhead.
- Front foam bumper.
- Adjustable caster/toe-in; caster blocks with molded inserts adjust 14°, 16° or 18°.
- Adjustable camber.
- Full set of sixteen precision ball bearings.
Length: 15 in (381 mm) Width: 7.5 in (191 mm) Weight (approx.): 3 lb (1,374 g) Wheelbase: 10 in (255 mm) Internal Gear Ratio: 2.0:1 Requirements: 2-channel radio with one high-speed steering servo, 1/10 scale on-road motor, ESC (compatible with selected motor), 7.5 in (190 mm) touring car body, 1/10 scale rubber or foam touring car tires, 7.4V LiPo or 6V LiFe battery, LiPo/LiFe-compatible battery charger, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636