- This engine is designed with a lighter piston skirt for lower weight, better throttle response, and increased resistance to wear.
- The customized, pumped DLE carburetor delivers consistent fuel flow, while the 2-stage muffler reduces back pressure and increases power.
- The advanced aluminum alloy crankcase is CNC-machined to exacting standards for high performance and long life.
- Fully automatic electronic ignition delivers easy starts and consistent runs.
In The Box
- (1) DLE 35-RA Gasoline Engine
- (1) Electronic Ignition
- (1) Muffler
- (1) DLE CM6 Spark Plug
- (4) Engine Standoffs with Mounting Hardware
- (1) Integrated Choke Rod Guide
- (1) Rear-mounted Carb
- (1) Product manual
Needed to Complete
- Gasoline with at least 87 octane rating
- 2-cycle oil, mix ratio for this engine is 30 parts gas to one part oil and must be followed exactly for warranty consideration and optimum performance
- 4.8 - 8.4V battery for ignition (separate receiver pack can be used)
- **NOTE, 1st version ignition is marked 'A-01' on the label and requires a regulator if using 2S LiPo/LiFe battery If ignition module is the A-02 model it has a built-in voltage regulator. Model A-02 designation is located above the word "Ignition" on top of the case**
- Propeller and field equipment
High performance in a compact package!
The DLE-35RA features a rear exhaust for the perfect tuned pipe setup. It also includes a newly designed piston with re-engineered skirt for less piston weight – resulting in such advantages as awesome throttle response, more power and longer engine life. Producing 400 more rpm than the DLE30, the DLE-35RA comes with engine standoffs, electronic ignition, spark plug and muffler.
|Ignition Weight||5.26 oz (147 g)|
|Muffler Weight||2.61 oz (74 g)|
|Plug Type||NGK CM6|
|Displacement||2.13 cu in (34.5cc)|
|Oil Type & Content||30:1 2-cycle oil mixture|
|Product Length||6.30" (160mm)|
|Product Width||3.15" (80mm) between center of mounting holes|
|Total Weight||2.5 lbs (1157 g)|
|Product Height||4.33" (110mm) from crankshaft center to top of cylinder head|
|Prop Range||18x10 - 20x10|
|Starter Type||Hand Held Starter|
|Engine (Only) Weight||2.06 lbs (936 g)|