- Construction: Laser cut balsa and light plywood
- Wing: 2 piece w/all wood construction, ailerons pre-installed, aluminum wing joiner
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Covering: Hangar 9 UltraCote
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced
- Cowling: Pre-painted Fiberglass
- Canopy: Clear with painted pilot figure and dashboard detail
- Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum, prebent tailwheel wire
- Wheels: Two 4.25" (108mm) rubber main, one 1" (25mm) tail wheel
- Fuel Tank w/pre-assembled stopper, approximately 24oz (720cc)
- Spinner: Plastic construction red in color, 2.7" (70mm) diameter
- Engine Mount: Two-piece composite plastic
- Motor Mount: Plywood with aluminum standoffs
- Wingspan: 66.3" (1684mm)
- Weight: 10.3 - 11.4lb (4700 - 5200g)
- Length: 63.1" (1605mm)
- Wing Area: 848 sq in (54.7 sq dm)
- Wing Loading: 28.50 oz sq/in (87 g sq/dm)
- Wing Type: NACA Airfoil
- Servo Mount: 0.83 x 1.6" (21 x 42mm)
- Center of Gravity: Per updated information from the factory, the CG range is 5.5 - 5.9" (140 -150mm) back from the wing's leading edge measured at the fuselage
In The Box
- ARF Super Cub PA-18 Airplane with Landing Gear
- Fuel Tank
- Instrument Panel
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- For Glow Operation; Engine: 1.20 2-stroke, or 1.40 4-stroke
- For Gasoline Operation; Engine: 20cc
- For Electric Operation; Brushless Motor: 1600-2000W ESC: 120-160A LiPo Battery: 5S-6S up to 5500 - 6000mAh
- Radio: 6-channel
- Servos: Six standard high-torque (2-aileron; 2-elevator; 1-rudder; 1 throttle)
- Y-Harness: One for aileron servos
- Receiver Battery: 4.8-6V 1200-2000mAh NiMH
- Misc. Items: 1/4" foam rubber padding, medium fuel tubing, propeller, building and field equipment.
An impressive intermediate aerobat!
Harriers. Torque rolls. Knife-edge maneuvers. The YAK 54 Mk2 can do them all – and then some – whether you install glow, gasoline or electric power! Features laser-cut all-wood construction, a removable canopy, high-quality film covering, a bolt-on two-piece wing, a painted pilot figure and more.
- Capable of precise and extreme 3D aerobatics.
- Compatible with glow, gasoline or electric power.
- Extremely lightweight, laser-cut all-wood construction.
- Factory-painted fiberglass cowl.
- Removable canopy.
- High-quality film covering.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing with NACA airfoils.
- Painted, preinstalled pilot figure.
- Aluminum main landing gear.
- Spring wire tail gear.
- Servo mount.
- Plastic spinner.
- All hardware included.
Compatible with glow, gasoline and electric power!
Bolt-on two-piece wing