- Construction: Balsa and plywood construction with most parts laser cut
- Wing: Bolt-on two-piece wing
- Cowl: Painted fiberglass
- Canopy: Clear, double with two painted pilot busts. Removable canopy for easy change lipo battery and set up radio
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced, accessible under wing
- Landing Gear: Main-prebent wire, Nose Gear-oleo strut
- Wheels: Three 2.25" (57mm) diameter foam
- Fuel Tank: Approximately 12oz (360cc), section of foam included for cushioning
- Engine Mount: Non-adjustable composite construction, pre-mounted
- Spinner: Red plastic 2.25" (57mm) diameter
- Covering: Hangar 9 UltraCote
In The Box
- Tucano .46-.55 GP EP ARF
- Pre-built wing
- fuselage and tail assemblies
- engine mount
- fuel tank
- hardware package
- two pilot busts
- foam rubber
- decal sheet
- landing gear
- aluminum wing tube
- Product manual
Needed to Complete
- For glow power; Engine: .46 - .55 cu in (7.5 - 9.0 cc) 2-stroke, or .52 cu in (8.5cc) 4-stroke Muffler: Standard muffler supplied with engine-cowl must be cut Servos: 5 standard size (2-aileron, 1-throttle, 1-rudder, 1-elevator) Y-Harness: One, for aileron servos Extensions: Two 6" (152mm) for aileron servos Propeller: 11x6
- For electric power; Brushless Motor: Great Planes Rimfire .46 42-60-800, GPMG4725 ESC: 60A Propeller: 12x8 or 13x6.5 LiPo Battery 4S (14.8V) 30C, at least 4000mAh Servos: Four, 42 oz/in torque minimum (2-ailerons, 1-elevator, 1-rudder)
- For glow and electric power; Radio: 4-channel Servo Extension: One 6" (152mm) for ailerons Y-Harness: One for aileron servos Misc. Items: 2" (51mm) spinner, 1/4" foam rubber padding, building and field equipment Servo Extension: One 6" (152mm) for ailerons Y-Harness: One for aileron servos Misc. Items: 1/4" foam rubber padding, propeller, building and field equipment
A fast-building value for experienced pilots!
Spanning 61.4," the Phoenix Model Tucano GP/EP ARF is a fast-building value for experienced pilots. Features balsa/plywood construction, a one-piece wing with aluminum joiner tube, an attractive Oracover film trim scheme, a painted fiberglass cowl, two pilot figures, a painted red spinner and more.
- Complete hardware package.
- Non-adjustable motor/engine mount.
- 2.25 in. (57 mm) dia. red plastic spinner.
- Balsa and plywood construction (most parts are laser-cut).
- One-piece wing with aluminum joiner tube.
- Factory-applied Oracover® film, decorated in a stylish red-and-white trim scheme.
- Dual-servo aileron control.
- Painted fiberglass cowling.
- Clear double canopy with two painted pilot figures.
- Plywood-reinforced radio compartment (accessible under the wing).
- Three 2.25 in. (57 mm) dia. foam wheels.
- 12 oz. (360 cc) fuel tank with a cushioning foam insert.
Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP flight
Main-prebent wire, Nose Gear-oleo strut.
One-piece wing with aluminum joiner tube.
This model comes with all you see here!
Clear double canopy with two painted pilot figures.