- Construction: Carbon boom, fiberglass fuselage, servo tray in fuselage is sized for the Tactic TSX5 micro servos, but may be enlarged for other servos, pre-hinged control surfaces for easy assembly
- Wing: One-piece
- Covering: High quality heat shrink film
- Propeller: 12x6.5 folding
- Spinner: Machined aluminum
In The Box
- Preassembled Wing
- Fuselage and Tail Sections
- Spinner and Folding Prop Assembly
- Product manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: At least 4-channel
- Servos: Four Tactic TSX5 micro high-speed recommended
- Motor: Great Planes Rimfire .10 Outrunner 35-30-1250 outrunner
- ESC: 40A
- Battery: 2S 2200mAh OR 3S 1800mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
- Building and field equipment
- Tori EP Sailplane
- Long, soaring, thermal-riding flights
- High visibility, vivid trim scheme
- Folding propeller assembly with 12x6.5 prop and machined aluminum spinner
- Hardware package
- Instruction manual and full decal sheet
Leave the World, Steal the Sky
Imagine weightlessness. Sunlight glowing on the trim scheme. Miles of sky, zero worries to bring you back to Earth. Freedom, fun, and relaxation are what the Tori has to offer. It's made for extended soaring, bringing you a little closer to the clouds. The folding prop effortlessly takes you to soaring heights. The large wing generates plenty of lift for long flights. Independent aileron servos provide the control authority you need for precise control. In ARF or Rx-R versions, Tori is the way to experience thermal soaring. Don't miss out.
A folding prop allows for quick climbs to soaring heights at full throttle and then folds back against the fuselage to reduce drag when you turn off the motor.
Install a 2 or 3S LiPo (sold separately) for thermal-chasing power.
The light, strong wing uses ailerons operated by independent servos for precise control.
The Tori's removable wing makes accessing the large control components bay easy.
|CG (Center of Gravity)||2 - 3" (50 - 75mm) back from leading edge of wing approximatey where it meets the fuselage|
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Fly|
|Minimum Speed Control||40A|
|Product Weight||29-31oz (822-879g)|
|Wing Loading||8.4 - 9.0 oz sq/ft (25.6 - 27.5g sq dm)|
|Motor Size||.10 Outrunner 35-30-1250 outrunner|
|Product Length||42 in (1065mm)|
|Wingspan||78.5 in (1995mm)|
|Wing Area||498 sq in (32.1 sq dm)|
|Material||Carbon boom and Fiberglass|
|Minimum Required Radio||At least 4-channel|