- Construction: All wood, laser cut
- Wing: Bolt-on two piece, dual servo aileron and flap control
- Covering: Hangar 9 UltraCote
- Landing Gear: Main, fixed two-piece aluminum construction, 3.9" (100mm) wheels, 1.8" (47mm) tail wheel
- Wheel Pants: Fiberglass, height 10.6" (269mm), length 10.1" (257mm) width 2.9" (74.5mm)
- Fuel Tank: Approximately 16oz (480cc)
- Spinner: Plastic construction 3.1" (80mm) diameter, black in color
- Warranty: Phoenix Model guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at date of purchase by the purchaser.
In The Box
- Stinson Reliant 30-35cc Gas EP ARF
- Preassembled Fuselage
- Wing and Tail Assemblies
- Landing Gear
- Fuel Tank
- Wheel Pants
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 8-channel minimum
- Servo: High torque, standard size. 2-aileron, 2-flap, 2-elevator, 1-rudder, 1-throttle if using gas engine
- For Electric Power; Brushless Motor: Electrifly RimFire 1.60 recommended Electronic Speed Control: Castle Creations Talon 120HV 120A recommended if using motor listed above LiPo Batteries: Two 5S at least 4500mAh Battery Charger: Compatible with selected batteries Propeller: 20x10E if using motor listed above Battery charger, LiPo charging bag
- For Gasoline Power; Engine: 30-35cc two stroke
One of the best aircraft of the early thirties, the Stinson Reliant had a high, gull wing and a truly unmistakable look. Both civilians and military forces used the aircraft and over a thousand were made. The Phoenix version of the aircraft is a scale beauty, pre-covered, mostly pre-assembled, and ready for your choice of gas or electric power system.
- Designed for GP/EP compatibility
- High quality trim scheme
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and setup
- Light, all wood, laser cut parts
- Painted fiberglass cowl
- Full hardware package
The front of the cockpit removes for quicker access to the interior.
The gull wing aligns quickly on a joiner tube for easier assembly/disassembly.
Fixed landing gear with coverings adds to the scale look of the model and is perfect for smooth landings.
Hardware is included for both gas and electric power system mounting.
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Fly|