Sonic Mk2 High-Wing .25-.32 GP EP ARF 52.
Item No. PMMA1125
- Construction: Balsa and ply
- Wings: Two-piece with NACA airfoil, aluminum wing joiner, wing attaches with bolts
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Covering: High quality heat shrink covering
- Landing Gear: Tricycle type, prebent wire
- Spinner: Plastic 2.1" (53mm) diameter
- Fuel Tank
- Engine Mount: Two-piece composite
- Motor Mount: Plywood
- Wingspan: 52.7" (1340mm)
- Length: 40.9" (1040mm)
In The Box
- ARF Sonic Mk2 Trainer
- Tricycle Landing Gear
- Engine Mount
- Motor Mount
- Fuel Tank
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 4-channel minimum
- Servo: 5 standard,: 2-aileron; 1-elevator; 1-rudder; 1-throttle (if using glow engine)
- Receiver Battery: 4.8-6V / 800-1200mAh NiMH
- For electric power; Brushless Motor: Rimfire .32 ESC: 30-40A, to match selected motor LiPo Battery: 3S, at least 2000mAh Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery LiPo charging bag, propeller, field equipment
- Glow Power; Engine: .25-.32 cu in 2-stroke Propeller: For selected engine Glow fuel, glow starter, field equipment
A sound value in a high-wing trainer!
The 52.7" span Sonic Mk2 GP/EP ARF is the high-wing trainer that’s also a sound value! Compatible with glow or electric set-ups, this ARF arrives with semi-symmetrical maneuverability, high-quality film covering, handcrafted balsa and ply construction, wings with NACA airfoils, a plastic spinner and a complete hardware package.
- A high-wing design makes this trainer extra-easy to fly!
- Compatible with glow or electric power.
- Semi-symmetrical maneuverability.
- Expertly handcrafted lightweight balsa and ply construction.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- Wings with NACA airfoils.
- 2.1" (53 mm) plastic spinner.
- High-quality hardware package.
Lightweight balsa-and-ply wings come factory-covered in eye-catching, high-quality film.
Prefer electric power? Drop in a 42-50-800 outrunner brushless motor, 30-40A brushless ESC and 11.1V (3S) 2000-3000mAh LiPo battery!
Compatible with .25-.32 2-stroke glow engines.