- Element Proof design tackles Water, Mud and Snow*
- 18.5mm Rotor provides more Torque and Braking Power
- 4 Pole 12 Slot Hi-torque Motor Design
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Crawler, Rock Race and Trail Rig Specific
- Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Rebuildable Design
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Efficiency
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for use with all sensored and sensorless systems
- High RPM ABEC5 Oversized Bearings
Tekin's third generation motors are re-engineered from the ground up resulting in a smaller, lighter and faster sensored motor. On Road or Off, the new Gen3 handles the task in stride, delivering the smooth power across all RPMs that you've come to expect from a Tekin motor. Much more than a re-hash and new look, the Gen3 Redline Sensored Motor is now ready for any situation and able to create the speed you need to win.
- Input Voltage: 2S - 5700kV / 4600kV / 3100kV
- Input Voltage: 3S - 3100kV / 2300kV / 1800kV
- Input Voltage: 4S - 2300kV / 1800kV / 1200kV
- Input Voltage: 5S - 1800kV / 1200kV / 500kV
- Input Voltage: 6S - 1200kV / 500kV
- Weight: 6.3 oz (180g)
- Shaft Dimensions: 1/8in (3.2mm x 15.3mm)
- Motor Diameter: 1.41in (35.8mm)
- Motor Length: 2.1in (52.5mm)
- Bearing Dimensions: Front: 5 x 14 x 5mm / Rear: 5 x 11 x 5mm
- Rotor Size: 18.5mm
- Rebuildable: Yes
Recommended Applications:ROCK CRAWLING & SCALE TRAIL
* Element Proof ESCs and Motors are specially designed to withstand water splashes and are not meant to be submerged. Included dielectric grease must be used on the sensor and fan port connections to protect them from shorting.
** The ROC412 EP is not intended for operation while submerged in liquid.
*** Anytime your motor sees water it is important that you perform the proper after run maintenance. Warranty does not cover neglect, lack of maintenance, bearings, rust or any damage that may occur if the motor is submerged in water.