Tower Hobbies — Having Fun Since 1971
- Bendable plastic that retains its shape once twisted
- Texture and color of real tree trunks and a base pin for 'planting' the tree on your layout
- Use Hob-e-Tac (WOOS195) to attach a variety of foliage
Instructions for use:
- Bend and twist Tree Armature into a three-dimensional shape.
- Apply Hob-e-Tac adhesive to the branches. Let dry until clear and tacky.
- Dip Tree Armature into foliage.
- Poke a small hole in layout, put in a drop of Scenic Glue and plant tree.
33' - 53'
18' - 29'
10' - 16'