- Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP flight
- Top quality balsa/light plywood construction
- Electric Retract With CNC Suspension Metal Struts included
- Full-depth cockpit and instrument panel and pilot included
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and setup at the field
- Removable canopy for easy change lipo battery and set up radio
In The Box
- (1) PC-21 Pilatus Mk2 GP EP Gas ARF
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 6 channel minimum
- Servo: 10 standard servo: 2 aileron;2 flap; 2 elevator; 1 rudder; 1 steering nose; 1 retract; 1 throttle
- Recommended receiver battery: 4,8-6.0V 2000mAh NiMH
- Engine: 1.20/ 2-stroke or 1.40/4-stroke glow engine or 20-30cc gas engine
- Motor: brushless outrunner 1600-2200 W, 450 KV
- RECOMMENDED MOTOR AND BATTERY SET UP - Motor: RIMFIRE 1.20 (not included) - Lipo cell: 5-6 cells / 5500 – 6000mAh (not included) - Esc: 80A (not included)
A true scale replica of the 21st-century trainer!
Giant scale replicas don’t get any better – or more fun to fly – than the PC-21 Pilatus Mk.2 from Phoenix Model! It’s compatible with glow, gasoline or brushless power set-ups for ultimate versatility. Features include high-quality balsa/ply construction, air retracts with CNC suspension metal struts, functioning scale flaps and pilot figures.
- Delivers exceptional flying performance with glow, electric or gasoline power sources.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- Top-quality balsa/plywood construction.
- Air retracts with CNC suspension metal struts included.
- Functioning scale flaps.
- Full-depth cockpit and instrument panel with pilots included.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and set-up.
- Removable canopy for easy battery and radio gear installations.
- Superb flight characteristics and an accurate scale outline.
- High-quality hardware package included.
Compatible with glow, electric and gasoline power!
Bolt-on two-piece wing.
Air retracts with CNC suspension metal struts.
Full-depth cockpit with pilots.
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Fly|
|Product Length||79.5" (2019 mm)|
|Spinner Size||3.54331" (90 mm)|
|Trim Scheme Colors||Ferrari Red , White|
|Wing Area||57.6 dm2|
|Wingspan||69.72" (1771 mm)|