- ALIEN Kompound™ - the only compound we are using on these bad boys. They seem to get better and better as they break in... and you can use them for your daily hobby time as well as competition... RIGHT OUTTA DA BOX!!!!
- Stepped lugs - aid in lateral traction
- Multi-varied tread blocks - create an alternating biting pattern for maximum traction, especially in off-camber situations
- Inside ribbing - provides sidewall support and stability
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors - sidewall bands of rubber that add support and control
- Over-the-shoulder lugs - that wrap down the sidewall and add extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas
- 4.05 inch Mounted Diameter* - puts these puppies in the "Sweet Spot" for most Scale rigs. *Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim used.
- Tires come 2 to a packet w/decals - yes, we include a cool decal sheet
- Foam included - Yes we did!!! (2) Two - standard foams designed to accentuate the performance of our 1.9 Rock Beast XL Scale tires. Should be usable with other tire brands as well
- ***FOAM COLOR MAY DIFFER FROM THAT SHOWN IN PICTURES***
The PBX A/T Hardcore Scale 1.9's are miniaturized versions of Pit Bull's new 1:1 All Terrains which are dominating the market! A design that has traction like a Mud Terrain, but handles on road like an All Season. Winter Performance rated. Six Ribs, 5 water channels...and tons of siping. A seriously innovative tire now available in 1.9 RC.
Our Alien Kompound is the ShizzNit. We've been dominating competitions across the Globe with these tires.
No one can believe how much traction these bad boys have.
Sporty Style Lettering on the sidewalls.
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
|Tire Compound||Alien Kompound<sup>™</sup>|
|Product Weight||approximately 1.9 ounces per tire with foam. 1.7 ounces without foam.|
|Product Width||1.25in, may vary depending on mounted rim used|
|Outer Diameter||4.05 in, may vary depending on mounted rim used|
|Package Type||Tire & Inserts|
|Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter||1.9 in|
|Front or Rear||Front and Rear|
|Compound / Hardness||Soft|