Tower Hobbies — Having Fun Since 1971
- Works well for making your own hopper loads, rocks or other molds
- Thin enough to seek detail and think enough to be durable
- Create a long-lasting mold with just a few coats
- 16 fluid ounces
Instructions for use:
- Brush three to six layers of Latex Rubber on rocks, hopper loads or other items.
- Put gauze between each layer of Latex Rubber.
- Allow each layer to dry between applications.
- When completely dry, carefully pull off the mold.
- Make castings with Lightweight Hydrocal.
- Allow Lightweight Hydrocal to dry thoroughly before ermoving from mold.