- Construction: Built-up die cut balsa and ply, plastic fuselage top
- Wing: White foam core with 1/16" thick balsa sheeting
- Aileron Control: Single servo
- Cowl: Injection molded ABS plastic, white in color
- Canopy: Clear molded plastic
- Engine Mount: Two-piece glass filled nylon
- Landing Gear: Prebent steel wire, steerable nose gear
In The Box
- KOUGAR MARK II Kit
- All required Balsa, Plywood and Spruce Wooden Parts
- Landing Gear
- Sig Easy Hinges
- Engine Mount
- Drawn Plans
- Hardware Pack
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 4-Channel with 4 Standard Servos
- Engine: .40-.60 cu in (6.5 - 10 cc) 2-stroke
- Fuel Tank: 6 - 8oz (180 - 240cc)
- Spinner: 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Main Wheels: Two 3"
- Tailwheel: 3/4"
- Covering: Three rolls
- Prop, glow starter, fuel, building and field equipment
Sleek low-wing design for premium pattern performance!
The 50" span KOUGAR Mark II Kit delivers exceptional aerobatics and superior stability. It's the perfect "step up" for new low-wing pilots, as well as new pattern competitors. Highlights include straightforward, built-up balsa and ply construction, a fully symmetrical wing with 1/16" (1.6 mm) balsa sheeting, a clear plastic canopy and an injection-molded ABS plastic cowl. Built-in wing "washout" eliminates tip stalling, allowing the KOUGAR to execute realistic nose-high landings with ease!
- Built-up die-cut balsa and ply construction.
- White foam core wing with 1/16" (1.6 mm) thick balsa sheeting.
- Built-in wing "washout" eliminates tip stalling, allowing the KOUGAR Mark II to be slowed down to a walk for realistic nose-high landings.
- Single servo aileron control.
- Engine mounts.
- Bent steel wire landing gear.
- Complete hardware package.
Clear plastic canopy.
Injection-molded ABS plastic cowl and steerable nose gear.
|Airfoil Shape||Semi symmetrical|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Between leading edge of wing at tip and 1/2" (13mm) back from leading edge at the wing tip|
|Engine Size||40-.60 cu in (6.5 - 10 cc) 2-stroke required|
|Landing Gear||Prebent steel wire, steerable nose gear|
|Minimum Required Radio||4-channel|
|Muffler Type||Standard type supplied with engine|
|Product Length||47" (1194 mm)|
|Product Weight||5.5 - 6 lbs (2500 - 2722 g)|
|Propeller Size||Depends on selected engine|
|Transmitter Range||Full range (transmitter not included)|
|Wing Area||540 sq in (34.8 sq dm)|
|Wing Loading||23 - 25oz sq/ft (70 - 70 g sq/dm|
|Wingspan||50" (1270 mm)|