- Construction: Balsa and plywood
- Wing: Bolt-on two-piece
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Covering: Hangar 9 UltraCote
- Canopy: Clear
- Covering: High quality heat shrink covering
- Landing Gear: with two 3" (75mm) wheels
- Assembly Time: 2-4 hours
In The Box
- K8B 3500mm Sailplane ARF
- Prebuilt Wing
- Tail Sections
- Landing Gear
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 6-channel with RX, 5 servos (2-ailerons, 1-elevator, 1-towing, 1-rudder)
- Servo Extensions: Two 24" for aileron serv Y-Harness: One for aileron servos
- Battery Pack: 6.0V NiMH, at least 1200mAh
- Building and field equipment
- LiPo compatible battery charger and charging bag
Stable performance. Sleek styling! Easy Pay Eligible
The 138" span Phoenix Model K8B 3500 mm ARF arrives 95% assembled, covered and painted – which means you can be enjoying its stable performance and sleek styling in no time! Features include lightweight balsa and plywood construction, a bolt-on two-piece wing and genuine Oracover film covering.
Remove the canopy, and you’ll find there's plenty of room inside to install your servos and radio gear.
The bolt-on two-piece wing simplifies assembly and transport.
Arrives 95% assembled
The K8B 3500 mm ARF can be ready in as little as 2-4 hours, which means you'll be flying in no time!
The K8B Glider is equally at home on the slope or aerotowed using its releasable tow hook.
Can also be set up with optional electric motor and folding propeller.
|Approximate Assembly Time||2 - 4 hours|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||3.1" (80mm) back from the leading edge of the wing measured at the fuselage|
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Fly|
|Minimum Required Radio||6-channel|
|Minimum Speed Control||60A|
|Motor Size||.46, Rimfire .46 42-60-800 Outrunner (sold separately)|
|Product Length||64.96" (1650 mm)|
|Product Weight||8.1lbs (3700g)|
|Prop Range||10 x 5E - 11 x 5E|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Trim Scheme Colors||White and red|
|Wingspan||137.8" (3500 mm)|