HO Steel EZ 9" Straight Rerailer (2)
Snap-Fit E-Z TRACK® 9” STRAIGHT RERAILER (2/card) - STEEL ALLOY Rail With Black Roadbed - HO Scale. Bachmann's exclusive E-Z Track system makes set-up quick, easy and fun. E-Z Track is designed to Snap Together and Stay Together on Floors, Tables and Carpets. This product features Steel Alloy Rail with Black Roadbed. The rerailer is designed to correct derailments that sometimes occur during normal railroad operations. It can also be used to help properly align wheels on the track when assembling a train for operation. If you want to use the rerailer to help place cars on the track, you should install it so that it is easily accessible. Otherwise, it should be installed after a difficult section of track (turnout, crossing, “S” curve, etc.) where derailments may occur. Also available in the E-Z Track® system is a 9” Straight Terminal Rerailer (Steel Alloy) if you need a rerailer and a power connection.
- E-Z Track System - Snaps Together, Stays Together on Floors, Tables & Carpets
- Set Up is Quick, Easy and Fun - No Nails, Screws, or Special Tools Needed
- Steel Alloy Rail with Black Roadbed
- HO Scale 1:87 - Modeled From AAR Track Engineering Dimensions
- Designed To Help Correct Derailments That Sometimes Occur During Normal Railroad Operations.