HO 250T Steam Crane & Boom Tender, Delaware & Hudson
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled 250-ton steam crane & boom tender
- Crane Swivels 360 Degrees, Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 13.5 in., W 1.63 in., H 3 in.
250-Ton Steam Crane & Boom Tender - DELAWARE & HUDSON - HO Scale. Railroad Crane and Booms are typically used for one three primary purposes; freight handling in goods yards, railroad maintenance, and accident recovery work.