The Elite Aerosports HAVOC series of turbine-powered RC jets has redefined the ultimate sport jet experience. From ultra-slow and smooth low passes and landings to high-speed, high-energy aerobatics and everything in between, their uniquely wide and unmatched performance envelopes make them the sport jets almost everyone dreams of owning and flying someday. The E-flite® HAVOC Xe 80mm EDF makes that dream a reality by offering the same incredible flight experience in an officially-licensed, scaled-down version of the HAVOC X — delivering one of highest-performance and best-handling electric ducted fan powered sport jets EVER!
- An officially-licensed, scaled-down version of the ultimate sport jet — the Elite Aerosports HAVOC X
- One of the highest-performance and best-handling EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) sport jets EVER
- An excellent choice for a larger first EDF jet model because it's easy to take off, fly and land
- Extremely wide performance envelope and speed range, with top speeds up to 140+ MPH
- The fastest "rolling" jet ever when using "mixed" ailerons and flaps as full-span ailerons
- Factory-installed, high-power 6S-compatible brushless inrunner motor and 100-amp ESC
- 12-blade 80mm fan delivers excellent top speed and nearly unlimited vertical performance
- Expertly engineered and optimized ducting for incredibly efficient performance without "cheater" holes
- Fits a wide range of 6S batteries from 4000–8000mAh to deliver flight times up to an amazing 10-12+ minutes
- Factory-installed metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages and pocket hinges on all control surfaces
- Reliable electric retracts with shock-absorbing, trailing-link struts for grass and other field operation
- Bolt-on wing and stab for extremely quick and easy assembly/disassembly and for convenient storage/transport
- Strong and easy to install/remove one-piece composite reinforced wing
- Durable yet lightweight, fully molded EPO airframe factory-finished in a vibrant, high-visibility trim scheme
- No glue required for assembly and can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Extra-large and convenient canopy top hatch with extremely large battery compartment
- Plastic capped nose tip and ventral fins for added durability and protection
- Full-range 6+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 6S 22.2V 4000–8000mAh 30+C LiPo with EC5™ or IC5™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
- (1) E-flite HAVOC Xe 80mm EDF with:
- (1) 100A Brushless ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless Inrunner Motor (installed)
- (8) Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
The E-flite® HAVOC Xe 80mm EDF has an extremely wide flight envelope that combines with incredible performance and aerobatic capability to make it an excellent choice for experienced and first-time jet pilots alike. At its core is a 6S compatible brushless motor and 100-amp ESC that are matched to a 12-blade fan that works with the expertly engineered and optimized ducting to deliver an abundance of speed, thrust and a turbine-like sound – without the need for "cheater" holes. It's capable of top speeds up to 140+ MPH and has nearly unlimited vertical performance, plus it can fit batteries from 4000mAh to 8000mAh to deliver unmatched flight times up to an amazing 10-12+ minutes (with corresponding throttle management)!
Reliable electric retracts with shock-absorbing, trailing-link struts on the nose and main gear make it possible to easily fly from grass and other surfaces. The large flaps can travel both ways and can be mixed to offer full-span aileron control (with 7+ channel receivers/transmitters) that delivers the fastest roll rate ever seen in a jet. The eight metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages are factory-installed and provide precise control, and the fully-molded EPO airframe is lightweight yet durable. Best of all no glue is required for assembly, and the factory-finished one-piece wing, one-piece stab and fuselage bolt together with just nine screws so final assembly takes almost no time. And it all combines to deliver an elite EDF sport jet experience unlike any other!
On The Fly
From Dream To Reality
Over the last few years, the Elite Aerosports HAVOC series of turbine-powered RC jets redefined the ultimate sport jet experience and became some of the most popular models flown at jet events and contests worldwide. Capable of smooth and stable slow flight plus high-speed, high energy aerobatics and everything in between, they've become the sport jets almost everyone dreams of owning and flying. The E-flite HAVOC Xe 80mm EDF makes that dream a reality by offering the same incredible flight experience in one of the highest-performance and best-handling EDF sport jets yet! This makes it a perfect choice for experienced pilots, but it's also an excellent choice for a larger first EDF jet model because it's easy to take off, fly and land.
The 12-blade 80mm fan, high-RPM brushless inrunner motor and 100-amp ESC deliver nearly unlimited vertical performance with 6S batteries. Expertly engineered and optimized ducting eliminates the need for "cheater" holes and delivers top speeds up to an incredible 140+ MPH. The efficient power system and aerodynamics combine with 4000–5000mAh batteries to deliver higher performance and longer-than-typical flight times compared to other similar class models. And the extremely large battery compartment can easily fit batteries from 7000–8000mAh to deliver amazing and unmatched flight times up to 10-12+ minutes with corresponding throttle management – and even when performing loops from level flight and other aerobatics around half throttle.
Shock-absorbing, trailing link struts on the nose and main gear soak up the bumps of rough surfaces including grass and make it possible to fly from a wider variety of fields. The reliable electric retracts are equipped with durable metal components, and the steerable nose wheel plus wide-spaced main gear offers excellent ground handling.
The HAVOC's unique design offers incredible handling across a wide speed range and flight envelope. It's capable of rock-solid high-speed flight so you can perform locked-in low-level flybys, plus aerobatic maneuvers including giant loops, point rolls, practically endless knife edge flight and more. It's also capable of smooth and stable slow flight, plus slower-than-expected landings.
The composite reinforced EPO airframe is lightweight yet durable, plus it's factory-finished in a vibrant, high-visibility trim scheme. And the factory-installed metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages deliver crisp and precise control at every speed.
Fast and Easy Assembly
No glue is required for assembly and you can have the HAVOC Xe ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! The one-piece wing and stab and fuselage bolt together with just nine screws.
Plug-N-Play® Completion Level
This Plug-N-Play (PNP) model comes out of the box with a factory-installed power system and servos that are ready to connect to the compatible receiver of your choice (sold separately). Simply install the receiver, finish any final assembly, and fly!
|Recommended Motor Battery||6S LiPo 4000 - 8000mAh (sold separately)|
|Servos||13g analog metal gear|
|Landing Gear||Retractable Tricycle Gear with Steerable Nose Wheel|
|Minimum Required Radio||6-channel full range|
|Product Length||49.25" (1250mm)|
|Fan Size||80mm EDF|
|Airfoil Shape||Fully symmetrical|
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||3.9 - 4.9" (100 - 125mm) from leading edge of wing measured at fuselage|
|Wing Area||366 sq in (23.6 sq dm)|