GT22 22cc Gas 2-Cycle Airplane Engine with Muffler
Item No. OSMG1522
Gasoline power for your .90-1.20 aircraft
An investment in O.S. gasoline power quickly pays for itself in fast starts, higher power and more flights from your fuel budget. For the many planes that use 2-stroke .60-.91 or 4-stroke 1.20 glow engines, the GT22 – the third gasoline engine available from O.S. – is the perfect choice. It cranks out nearly 10% more power than other 2-stroke gasoline engines of similar size! Throughout the GT22, the fit and finish are outstanding – always delivering the same high performance as when you first installed your brand new, hand-crafted, quality inspected O.S. engine.
- Pitts style muffler has been reinforced at seam, bend and mounting bolt locations for strength.
- Redesigned for even easier starting, the IG-02 electronic ignition system handles 4-6 cell NiCd/NiMH or 2-cell LiPo/LiFe batteries.
- Includes single prop nut with locking nut.
- Uses beam mounting for easy installation in planes designed for glow power.
- Rear-mounted Walbro carburetor is custom-designed for the GT22 – a choke rod guide has also been integrated into the crankcase for effortless setup.
The GT22 Pitts muffler is built to last, with reinforced mounting bolt holes and webbing at high-stress points.
Complete package includes engine, muffler, electronic ignition module, CM-6 spark plug, muffler gasket and bolts.
|Displacement||1.35 cu in (22 cc)|
|Engine (Only) Weight||26.86 oz (761.6 g) w/o muffler|
|Crankshaft Threads||UNF-2A 5/16-24|
|HP||1.75PS 1.73HP @16,000 RPM|
|Ignition Weight||3.70 oz (105 g)|
|Muffler Type||2-piece aluminum|
|Muffler Weight||4.68 oz (132.6g)|
|Oil Type & Content||50:1 mix ratio 2-cycle|
|Plug Type||CM-6 spark plug|
|Product Height||3.1" (140.5mm) bottom of mounting tab to top of muffler|
|Product Length||5.5" (139.5mm) from carburetor to front of drive hub|
|Product Width||2.7" (70mm) at mounting tabs|
|Prop Range||16 x 8 - 17 x 8|
|Recommended Fuel||87 - 93 octane gasoline|
|RPM Range||1,800 - 9,000|
|Carb Type||Walbro, rear mounted|