- Broad power band for a wide variety of airplanes including models designed for .60 2-stroke and .90 4-stroke engines
- Redesigned cylinder head to match angled valve layout for steady power at all times and a perfect balance between high combustion and efficient cooling
- Redesigned "Jet Stream" muffler with unique shape for more authentic four stroke sound
- Same mounting dimensions, drive hub position and linkage position as the O.S. FS-91 Surpass II, 61FX, 65LA, 75AX, 95AX and FS-110
In The Box
- O.S. Engines FS-95V Four Stroke Engine with Type F Glow Plug
- Header Pipe with two Locknuts
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Fuel: 5-20% nitromethane aircraft blend with 18% lubricant content
- Propeller: Sport & Aerobatic 13x7-9, 14x6-8 Scale 15x6-8
4-stroke power — nostalgic looks!
With its individual valve covers and machined aluminum pushrod guides, the O.S. FS-95V Ringed 4-Stroke has the classic looks that will perfectly complement your next scale project! Delivers steady power at all times, reaching a perfect balance between high combustion and efficient cooling. The carburetor is positioned on the center line for easy installation in a variety of models. Includes a Jet Stream muffler for an authentic four-stroke “sound”, carburetor, glow plug and header.
- Larger in displacement than the FS-91 Surpass II, but lighter in weight.
- Broad power band for a wide range of airplanes, including models designed for 2-stroke .60 and 4-stroke .90 engines.
- Machined aluminum pushrod guides.
|Displacement||0.951 cu in (15.59 cc)|
|Engine (Only) Weight||20.88 oz (592g) w/o muffler|
|Muffler Type||2-piece aluminum|
|Muffler Weight||2.05 oz (58 g)|
|Oil Type & Content||At least 16% synthetic lubricant|
|Plug Type||O.S. type F|
|Product Height||4.7" (119mm) crankcase botton to top of cylinder head|
|Product Length||3.4" (115.7mm) from carburetor to front of drive hub|
|Product Width||2.4" (61mm) at mounting tabs|
|Prop Range||13x7-9 - 15x6-8|
|RPM Range||2,100 - 11,000|