Patrol the Pacific with Receiver-Ready ease!
The F4U is as popular as the P-51 Mustang, and now, it’s just as easy to enjoy. The F4U’s wing would take hours to build in a kit; with the Tower Hobbies F4U Corsair Brushless Rx-R, it’s a single piece that you can bolt on in minutes! Like the fuselage, it’s made from lightweight AeroCell foam. AeroCell not only makes the F4U tough and damage-resistant; its authentic factory finish and molded-in detail make the F4U look good high in the air and up close on the ground. And with the realism, you also get true convenience. The F4U arrives with a 1000kV brushless motor, 30A ESC and 4 micro servos already installed. Install an 11.1V, 1800-2200mAh LiPo battery and the radio system of your choice, and you can be ready for your first mission in a matter of hours. And best of all, the TOWER F4U is as easy to afford and fly as it is to assemble.
- Receiver-ready, with a 1000kV outrunner brushless motor, 30A ESC and 4 micro servos already installed.
- Made of crash-tough, feather-light AeroCell foam, which repairs easily with CA adhesives.
- Straightforward, glue-free assembly: a one-piece wing minimizes building time.
- A magnetic hatch provides direct access to the battery tray and radio components.
- Includes a painted pilot figure, spinner and 9x4.5 propeller.
The included landing gear is removable, so you can perform exciting runway or grass landings with ease.
Remove the magnetic hatch, and you’ll find there’s plenty of room to install the required LiPo battery and radio gear.
Assembly is straightforward and glue-free; a screwdriver is all you need to get parts into place!