- Construction: Laser cut balsa and plywood
- Wing: Bolt-on two-piece design, with side force generators on the wing tips for extra lift in high-alpha maneuvers, aluminum wing joiner tube
- Covering: Hangar 9 UltraCote
- Hatch: Removable for access to radio equipment
- Cowl: Fiberglass with white, gray and red painted color scheme to match covering
- Canopy: Clear molded plastic
- Landing Gear: Two-piece prebent aluminum with 3.3" (85mm) diameter main wheels, 1" (25.4mm) tailwheel
- Wheel Pants: Two-piece molded plastic, red in color
- Spinner: 3.5" (89mm) diameter, plastic construction, red in color
- Fuel Tank: Approximately 24oz (720cc)
In The Box
- Extra 260 30-35cc EP ARF
- Prebuilt Wing
- Tail and Fuselage sections
- Landing Gear
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: At least 8-channel
- Servos: Five high torque (2-aileron, 2-elevator, 1-rudder) One standard servo for throttle if using gasoline engine
- Receiver Battery: 6.0V at least 2200mAh
- Electric Power: Brushless Motor: Electrifly RimFire 1.60 recommended Electronic Speed Control: Castle Creations Talon 120HV 120A recommended if using motor listed above LiPo Batteries: Two 5S at least 4500mAh Battery Charger: Compatible with selected batteries Propeller: 20x10E if using motor listed above
- Gasoline Power: Engine: 30-35cc two stroke Ignition Battery: 6.0V at least 2200mAh Building and field equipment Propeller: To match selected engine
Put a little extra in, get a lot extra out!
Designed for high intensity aerobatics in a flash, the EXTRA 260 builds fast, flies fast, it even looks fast when it's sitting still. Fly 3D with the large-surface side-force generators and power to new heights with an incredible over six foot wingspan. All components fit precisely and deliver incredible results. Plus, it's pre-covered in high-quality heat shrink film to make every piece a show stopper. Put in the power system of your choice and take on the skies today.
- Capable of precise and extreme 3D aerobatics
- Compatible with GP and EP setups
- High quality heat shrink covering
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and field setup
- Light, laser-cut, all-wood construction
- Durable factory painted fiberglass cowl
- All hardware included
Side force generators on the wing tips provide extra lift in high alpha maneuvers so you can make extreme 3D maneuvers with incredible ease.
The removable wing aligns on an aluminum joiner tube for easier transport and assembly.
A large hatch allows easy access to your choice of onboard components.
Compatible with GP and EP setups