AR10360T DSMX 10-Channel AS3X & SAFE Telemetry Receiver
AR10360T DSMX 10-Channel AS3X & SAFE Telemetry Receiver
Product DetailsThe Spektrum AR10360T 10 Channel AS3X/SAFE Telemetry Receiver is a DSM2® and DSMX® capable receiver with a compact footprint to fit in a wide range of aircraft.
- Built in AS3X stabilization, which counters the effects of wind, turbulence and torque using a 3-axis MEMS gyro
- Exclusive flight control software tuned by expert RC pilots
- Features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional purchase
- Features a bind button for easy binding with no plugs necessary
- Features a Micro USB connection for easy registration and updating with any micro USB cable using Spektrum's PC Programmer application
In The Box
- (1) AR10360T DSMX 10-Channel AS3X & SAFE Telemetry Receiver
- (1) Spektrum Flight Pack Voltage Sensor
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) Telemetry Capable DSMX Transmitter
- Servo extension(s) may be required
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Built in AS3X Stabilization System with SAFE flight envelope protection
- AS3X and SAFE set up through forward programming directly from your Spektrum transmitter
- Compact footprint fits most parkflyer size, sport class and giant scale models
- Features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need of additional sensors
- VOLT, RPM and TEMP telemetry ports can be used with traditional Spektrum Telemetry Sensors
- XBUS telemetry port for expandable telemetry capabilities, like GPS, Air Speed, Flight Battery Energy and more
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the use of bind plug
- Two external antennas will ensure secure RF coverage from all angles of the aircraft
- Additional RF path redundancy with up to 2 additional SRXL2 Remote Receivers, SPM9747 or SPM4651T, sold separately
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires
- End pin output pins for easy and compact installation
- Forward Programming capable for setting individual failsafe parameters per channel, programming AS3X and SAFE parameters and more
- Micro USB port for firmware updating and model setup sharing capability
**Please note – Using this receiver in turbine powered aircraft models is not recommended
The Spektrum AR10360T 10 Channel AS3X/SAFE Telemetry Receiver is a DSM2® and DSMX® capable receiver with a compact footprint to fit in a wide range of aircraft. The AR10360T is a full range 10 channel receiver with built in AS3X stabilization, which counters the effects of wind, turbulence and torque using a 3-axis MEMS gyro and exclusive flight control software tuned by expert RC pilots. There is no delay in control response or limit on control throws. You’ll simply feel like you’re flying an expertly tuned model that does exactly what you want. The AR10360T features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional purchase. Included XBUS, RPM and temperature ports can be used to add additional telemetry sensors available separately. A user-friendly Micro USB port is built into the receiver for easy access to firmware updates and model setup sharing via the Spektrum PC Programmer Application. It also features an SRXL2 port for an SRXL2 Remote Receiver (SPM9747 or SPM4751T), available separately, to add additional RF path redundancy. An SRXL2/Bind servo header is available to connect smart devices, bind with a traditional bind plug, or connect a battery. The AR10360T also features a bind button for easy binding with no plugs necessary and offers both SmartSafe™ technology and Hold Last as well as preset failsafe types set through forward programming.
AS3X® TECHNOLOGY, 3-AXIS STABILIZATION
Exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® technology enhances flight stability by countering the effects of wind, turbulence, and other outside forces to help your aircraft fly smoothly and with precision. You’ll feel like you’re piloting an expertly tuned model that performs exactly as you want.
SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology flight modes help pilots avoid over-controlling their models. SAFE uses AS3X to deliver normal flight performance, but with limited bank and pitch angles to prevent the aircraft from getting in extreme attitudes.
You can fully configure the AR10360T receiver wirelessly, directly from any compatible Spektrum™ transmitter, through the Forward Programming menu. No separate computer or mobile device is needed for setup and adjustments. Setup everything from AS3X and SAFE to individual failsafe parameters, right from your fingertips.
MICRO USB PORT
The AR10360T feature a convenient Micro USB port for updating and model setup sharing. Using a common Micro USB Cable (not included) and the latest version of the Spektrum PC Programmer, users can update the main receiver and any remote receivers that are currently attached to the receiver. Also, with the AR10360T, pilots can easily export, share and upload AS3X and SAFE enabled model presets.
To enjoy the full benefits of Smart™ technology, use the A10360T receiver with a Smart ESC and telemetry capable Spektrum DSMX® transmitter. Vital telemetry data such as current, voltage, temperature and RPM is sent directly to your transmitter in real time.
SAFE® PANIC RECOVERY
Panic is a SAFE Stabilization mode that can return an airplane to level flight from any attitude. This allows the pilot to quickly and automatically bailout of tense situations with the touch of a button. This feature is fully programmable and customizable via the Forward Programming menu on a compatible Spektrum transmitter.
|Bind Method||Bind Button|
|Product Height||0.59" (15 mm)|
|Product Weight||18 g (0.63 oz)|
|Product Length||2.16" (55 mm)|
|Antenna Length||7.32" (186 mm)|
|Product Width||1.18" (30 mm)|
|Technology||Smart, AS3X and SAFE|