- Ideal for trainers, sport planes and scale aircraft
- Drops in easily in the same mounting space as the O.S. 61FX ABL
- ABL-Advanced Bi-Metallic Liner process uses a double layer of plating material rather than one thick layer. This helps the metal bond to the cylinder and makes the plating more durable. Also, the plating process is more consistent, resulting in a more precise fit between piston and sleeve for better compression and longer life.
- Newly designed 61D carburetor with a rearward angled needle valve for safer adjustments
- Two year limited warranty through Hobby Services beginning at date of purchase
In The Box
- O.S. 65AX ABL, 61D carburetor, E4010A Muffler, #8 Glow Plug, Needle Extension Cable and Instruction Manual with Decals
Needed to Complete
- Aircraft blend fuel containing 5%-20% Nitromethane with at least 18% lubricant content
- Propeller: 12x6, 13x6-7 or 14x6
- Field Equipment
A first-rate choice for trainers, sport planes and scale aircraft!
The versatile 65AX ABL from O.S. makes a great power plant for trainers, sport planes and scale aircraft – and best of all, it mounts in the same space as the popular 61FX ABL for easy drop-ins! Includes a newly designed 61D carburetor, an E-4010A muffler, #8 glow plug and needle extension cable set.
- Mounts in the same space as the 61FX ABL for easy drop-ins.
- Newly designed 61D carburetor features an angled needle for safety.
- Includes an E-4010A muffler, #8 glow plug & needle extension cable set.
- Compatible with the ultra-quiet, ultra-compact E-4050 muffler.
|Bore||0.95" (24 mm)|
|Displacement||0.65 cu in (10.6 cc)|
|Engine (Only) Weight||17.5 oz (497 g) w/o muffler|
|Muffler Type||2-piece aluminum|
|Muffler Weight||17.53 oz (497 g)|
|Oil Type & Content||At least 18% synthetic lubricant|
|Plug Type||O.S. #8|
|Product Height||3.1" (78.5mm) crankcase bottom to top of cylinder head|
|Product Length||3.7" (93.3mm) from back plate to front of drive hub|
|Product Width||2.4" (60mm) at mounting tabs|
|RPM Range||2,500 - 16,000|