- Same mounting dimensions as the O.S. .32SX and .25FX
- Weighs only 0.35oz (10g) more than the .32SX
- Advanced Bi-Metallic Liner. This process uses a double layer of plating material rather than one thick layer. This helps the metal to bond to the cylinder and is more durable. Also, the plating process is more consistent, resulting in a more precise fit between piston and sleeve for better compression, longer life.
- Newly designed E-3080 Power Box muffler generates mild and pleasant sound and is constructed with an O-ring between the front and rear body to prevent oil leaking and is fully positionable
- 21K carburetor with needle valve angled toward rear of engine for safer adjustments
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft
In The Box
- One O.S. Max .35AX ABL BB model airplane engine with muffler
- #8 Glow plug
- Two 3x28mm cap head muffler screws
- needle valve extension cable
- warranty sheet
- decal sheet
- product manual
Big power in a small AX engine!
All of the features that make AX Series the choice of more and more modelers: Distinctive 5-sided heat sink head design for better cooling, diagonally-mounted needle that makes adjustments much safer, and dual-layer durability of ABL (Advanced Bimetallic Liner) construction.
- Produces exceptional output for popular-sized planes.
- The same mounting dimensions as the 32SX and 25FX engines.
- The included E-3080 muffler effectively dampens noise and is fully positionable.
|Benchmark Prop||10x6 break in|
|Displacement||0.352 cu in (5.77 cc)|
|Engine (Only) Weight||9.88 oz (280 g) w/o muffler|
|Muffler Type||2-piece aluminum|
|Muffler Weight||2.93 oz (83 g)|
|Oil Type & Content||At least 18% synthetic lubricant|
|Plug Type||O.S. #8|
|Product Height||2.4" (61.5mm) bottom of mounting tab to top of cylinder head|
|Product Length||3.0" (75.5mm) from back plate to front of drive hub|
|Product Width||1.8" (45mm) at mounting tabs|
|Prop Range||10x6 - 12x6|
|RPM Range||2,500 - 13,000|