1/6 Hero 3D .46-.55 GP EP ARF 59"
Item No. PMMA0300
- Construction: All wood, laser cut Covering: Hangar 9 UltraCote Wing: Two piece Aileron Control: Dual servo Cowl: Factory painted fiberglass Canopy: Clear Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum main gear with spring tail gear Pilot Bust: Prepainted and installed in cockpit
- Covering: Hangar 9 UltraCote
- Wing: Two piece
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Cowl: Factory painted fiberglass
- Canopy: Clear
- Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum main gear with spring tail gear
- Pilot Bust: Prepainted and installed in cockpit
In The Box
- ARF Hero Aerobatic Airplane with Landing Gear
- Pilot Bust
- Wheel Pants
- Fuel Tank
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 4-channel minimum
- Servos: Five mini high torque, 2-aileron, 1-elevator, 1-rudder 1-throttle (if using glow engine)
- For Glow Power; Engine: .46 - .55 cu in (7.5 - 9.0 cc) Glow Fuel, Glow Starter, Prop, Building and Field Equipment
- For Electric Power; Brushless Outrunner Motor: 1000-1400W ESC: 50-80A to match selected motor LiPo Battery: 4S at least 4000mAh Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- Building and Field Equipment
A 3D trainer of heroic proportions
Take your flights to new heights with the Hero from Phoenix Model. It’s the ideal mix of sporty aerobatics and stable control—perfect for pilots moving up to 3D aerobatics. Knife-edge harriers, flat spins, hovers: the Hero has the power to pull off nearly any 3D maneuver you want. Order yours today, drop in your choice of engine and radio system, and start rocking at 3D!
- Compatible with GP and EP setups
- Covered in Oracover
- Lightweight laser-cut all-wood construction
- Factory-painted fiberglass cowl
- Aluminum landing gear
- Spring tail gear
- Painted and installed pilot figure
- All Hardware included
All Hardware included
The Hero makes pulling off 3D maneuvers easier than ever! With the right power system you can hover, fly inverted, and more!
Conversion parts for both electric and nitro power setups are included with the Hero.
A painted pilot figure is included and the entire airplane is expertly covered in Oracover.