1:6 1/2 Cessna Skylane 182 .46-.55 EP ARF
Item No. PMMA1547
A fantastic flying experience!
Ideal for intermediate-level pilots, the 65.6” span, Cessna 182 GP/EP ARF is equally enjoyable with glow or electric power. Features include balsa/ply construction, a bolt-on two-piece wing, Oracover film covering, a painted 'glass cowl and wheel pants, plastic spinner and a complete hardware package.
- Strong, lightweight balsa/plywood construction.
- Factory-covered in genuine Oracover® film.
- Functioning scale flaps.
- Aluminum main landing gear and spring wire nose gear.
- 2.3” (58 mm) plastic spinner.
- High-quality hardware package with fuel tank and engine mount is included.
Can be flown with glow or electric power.
Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants.
Easy-to-transport bolt-on two piece wing with NACA airfoils.
Functioning scale flaps.
High-quality hardware package with fuel tank and engine mount is included.