This ARF can do it all!
Whether you install glow, gasoline or electric power, you can count on the Ryan STA ARF to deliver an impressive flying experience. Rolls, loops, inverted flight – the Ryan STA can do them all with equal ease. Includes a high-quality factory-covered trim scheme, a removable top hatch, a lightweight fiberglass cowl, a bolt-on two-piece wing and a high-quality hardware package.
- Designed for glow, gasoline or electric power.
- Covered in high-quality film.
- Removable top hatch for easy radio gear and LiPo battery installation.
- Wings feature NACA airfoils for added stability.
- Scale outline is enhanced by a lightweight fiberglass cowl.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and set-up.
- Comes with a plastic spinner.
- High-quality hardware package included.
Designed for electric power.
Designed for glow or gasoline.
Scale outline is enhanced by a lightweight fiberglass cowl.
High-quality hardware package included.
Removable top hatch for easy radio gear.
Wings features NACA airfoils for added stability.
|CG (Center of Gravity)||3.1" (80mm) back from the leading edge of wing measured at the fuselage|
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Fly|
|Engine Size||.61-.91 cu in 2-stroke, OR .91 cu in 4-stroke, or 15CC gasoline (sold separately)|
|Landing Gear||Prebent wire covered by two-piece plastic wheel pants|
|Minimum Required Radio||4-channel|
|Minimum Speed Control||60-100A required depending on motor|
|Motor Size||.80 (sold separately)|
|Product Length||53.3" (1354 mm)|
|Product Weight||9.03-9.47lbs (4100-4300g) flying weight|
|Propeller Size||Depends on motor or engine selection|
|Recommended Motor Battery||6-10S, at least 4000mAh LiPo (sold separately)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Spinner Size||2.3" (58 mm)|
|Trim Scheme Colors||Black white and red|
|Wing Area||51 sq dm|
|Wing Loading||80g/sq dm|
|Wingspan||70.8" (1798 mm)|